Note: This feature is exclusive to Premium and Premium Business account subscribers.
Once an order has been made, you may choose to have the order approved automatically, or to manually approve the order before it is sent to the lab to be fulfilled. If any order is approved automatically, the order will be be submitted to the lab as soon as the order is placed. If the order must be manually approved, the customer will be notified that their orders are not confirmed until you approve them.
Additionally, you may choose to have only Digital Products automatically approved.
Order Approval can be configured for each price list (Premium feature).
Note: First you need to create a price list in order to setup order approval. Order approval is necessary for making changes to any orders after they are placed.
- In Edit View, select SELLING from the Main Menu.
- Under Selling, click Price Lists.
- Click the name of the price list you would like to edit.
- Click to select Approval Options.
- Under Order Approval choose the option you wish to use. If you select to approve orders before sending for fulfillment, you may exclude digital downloads by checking Automatically approve digital downloads.
- Once satisfied, click Save.
If you select I will approve orders before sending for fulfillment, you will find you orders under Pending Orders.