The Zenfolio Uploader is optimized for uploading many files at once.
- In Edit View, select the gallery in the Organizer where you want to upload your photos and video under All Photographs.
- In the Main Area click Upload Photos or Video under the gallery title in the Top Menu. The Zenfolio Uploader will load automatically.
Depending on your web browser and computer operating system settings, you may need to install or enable a plugin in order to use the Zenfolio Batch Uploader. Follow the instructions displayed by your browser to install your chosen upload tool. Once the necessary plug in has been installed or enabled, you'll be able to drag and drop files or use the file manager to select your files and upload them using the Zenfolio Batch Upload tool.
Select Files using File ManagerYou can select files using your computer's built in File Manager.
- In the Uploader, click Add Photos and Video.
- In the file manager window that appears, select desired files or folder. You can select more than one file or folder at a time by holding down the Shift key during file selection. When you are finished selecting, click Open to place them in the Uploader. You may repeat steps 1 to 2 to add more photos.
- Click Start Upload once you have all your photos and video ready to begin uploading.
You can drag and drop files using your computer's built in File Manager directly into the Zenfolio Batch Upload window. These screenshots will vary based on your web browser, operating system and operating system version. But the main steps will be similar across most platforms.
Drag and Drop files directly into the Uploader
- Navigate to the desired files using your computer's File Manager. Highlight to select the files that are to be uploaded.
- While holding down the left mouse button, drag the files into the Zenfolio Batch Uploader window. When you see an orange highlight around the uploader box, release the mouse button and the files will drop inside the uploader. Repeat steps 1 to 2 to add more photos and video.
- Click Start Upload to begin uploading.
In the process of uploading, EXIF and IPTC data is transferred along with the photos.
Video will still need to process before it can be viewed.
Also see our help guide for the supported file types and file limits.